TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Unless verified or modified in writing and signed by both parties by persons having authority to sign the same, the following terms and conditions shall form the basis of any contract between 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc. and the Purchaser which may result from any order placed with 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc.
- This quotation is valid for a period of 30 days from the above date, after which it may be subject to review.
- This proposal constitutes the intellectual property and of 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc. Distribution or Copying of this proposal in full or in part to any 3rd party, competitor or other organization not detailed in this proposal is expressly forbidden without 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc’s. written consent. This document is provided ‘commercial in confidence’.
- Quotations unless otherwise stated will be firm for a period of 30 days, thereafter subject to supply and price fluctuations without notice.
- The placement of any orders upon 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc., implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and takes precedence over any other terms and conditions written or oral.
- Time of delivery will be complied with wherever possible. It is not guaranteed and is subject to extensions to cover delays caused by strikes, vehicle breakdown, traffic delays, weather and any causes beyond1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc.’s control. The Purchaser shall not be entitled to be compensated for any loss or damage due to any of the above causes. All goods are FOB whether or not the shipper is nominated by the purchaser.
- Title of goods and materials to be supplied and or installed shall remain with 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc. until the full purchase price, including installation, and the price of any variations has been paid. Upon default in payment, 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc. shall retain the right to have all products returned.
- 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc.warrants the equipment manufactured to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from time of shipment. 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc. repair or replace at its option any product which it determines to contain defective material and workmanship. Our warranty does not extend to “fair wear” and “tear” or negligent use of our product. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc.shall not be liable for any special indirect, incidental or consequent damages of any kind or nature. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees with 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc.:
- That it is satisfied that the goods are suitable for its intended purpose.
- That in all matters relating to the goods, the Purchaser has relied and will rely entirely upon the Purchaser’s own judgment.
- That no warranty as to the fitness for any particular purpose will apply to this contract. Delivery and/or installation shall be conclusive evidence that the goods accord in any respect with the Purchaser’s requirements and are in good condition and complete in all respects.
- That any implied warranty or condition, whether Statutory or otherwise, and whether as to the quality, state, condition or fitness for any particular purpose or as to any other matter or thing whatsoever is hereby expressly excluded from this contract. Any advice, recommendation, information, assistance or service provided by 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc. staff in relation to goods or services sold or installed by it or their use or application is given in good faith and is believed by 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc. to be appropriate and reliable. The Purchaser acknowledges that such advice, recommendation, information, assistance or service are provided as an act of good faith and do not indicate any expertise peculiar to 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc. and acknowledges that such advice, recommendation, information, assistance or service is provided without liability or responsibility on the part of 1-800-BOLLARDS, Inc.
- Returns only accepted within 30 days of invoice.
- All returns subject to 35% restocking fee on product. Customer will be responsible for all freight and handling charges.
- Damaged goods subject to further charges to the value of the damage.
- Credits only paid after inspection of goods.
Order Entry Policy
- Pre-payment of all orders under $3,000.00 is required.
- Approved credit is required on all orders over $3,000.00 (see credit application for additional terms and conditions).
- A 50% deposit is required on all orders over $10,000.00.